“Making Teddy Bear” kit includes: step by step instructions with pictures and all materials needed, except fibre filling:
1. Piece of mohair 25cm x 35 cm
2. Piece of material for foot pads and inner ears 7×4 cm (cotton, or ultrasuede)
3. Disks: 25mm – 6 units; 20mm – 4 units.
4. T shaped cotterpins 3,2x32mm – 4 units.
5. Double cotterpins for the waggle head 2,5×28 mm – 2 units
6. Metal Washers M4x 20mm – 10 units
7. Steel pellets (steel shots) for the weight of the bear
8. A pair of glass eyes – 6mm
9. Thread for sewing details.
10. Thread for embroidering nose.
11. Strong thread (so called eyes’ thread) for placing eyes and sewing open places left for stuffing and turning out.
12. Ribbon for the bear
Tools are not included. Good for beginners. With this kit you make 17cm tall bear shown on the next picture.
By ordering please write a No. of material (you’ll have this possibility on Check out: “Order notes”).